"Infoline created an opportunity to receive information on the views of colleagues and the Regulator."
"A very practical and informative seminar which was well worth the time out of the office. Very well organised."
• UCITS risk expectations
• Opportunities for efficiency under AIFMD & UCITS risk management requirements
• Impact of centralised clearing & exposures on counterparty risk
• Tackling regulatory & operational risk challenges
• What this means with CCPs, EMIR and MiFID II
• Implementing strong risk control
• Liquidity risk control at fund & instrument level
• Utilising your fund range
Best Practice: Risk Management and Systemic Risk
Monitoring the Risk: The New Industry Landscape and Intermediaries
Centralised Clearing and Counterparty Risk
Managing and Controlling Risk in an Evolving Regulatory Environment
Optimising on Liquidity, Strategy and Monitoring
View the latest agenda for UCITS Risk Management
Developing the Regulatory & Business Value of
Advanced Risk Management
for Alternative Investment Strategies
25th June - Central London
Infoline is part of the Knowledge & Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.