• 20+ speakers
• Underwriters, brokers & vendors
• PRA perspectives
• 6 industry case studies
• Lloyd's update
• Non modelled perils
• Cyber accumulation risk
• Terrorism risk
• Using multiple models
• Practitioner perspectives
• Building on ABI Guidance
• Materiality of NMR
• NMR: Mind the Gap
• Alternative views of cat risk – What are the realistic prospects?
• What next for cat bonds and capital markets?
• Understanding the global cat loss potential
• Adjustments of vendor models
• Managing catastrophe risk in 2015
• Regulatory perspectives and insights
• What do the new models actually look like and achieve
• Working with un-modelled risk
• Dealing with uncertainty
• Latest research in hazards and vulnerability
"Alternative Views of Catastrophe Risk – What are the Realistic Prospects?"
• Why is it so difficult to establish independent platforms for catastrophe modelling?
• How could some of the obstacles be overcome?
• What difference would it actually make to our understanding of risk?
• How can I achieve relaxation and happiness, given all the uncertainty I have to consider?
"One of the best conferences on CAT in years, in London and elsewhere"
"Extremely useful overview of a broad range of relevant topics and some very interesting in-depth presentations from industry experts"
Infoline is part of the Knowledge & Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.