Hear direct from:
Attend this focused one day event to gain practical guidance on:
• Latest information on Solvency II implementation deadlines
• Changing role of the risk function in the London market
• Encouraging risk based decision making
• Gaining buy-in from the Board
• Embedding a culture of risk management
• Best practice capital management
• Determining the appropriate risk appetite
• Scenario analysis and stress testing
• Maximising the business value of Solvency II
View the latest Managing Risk & Capital in the Lloyd's & London Market agenda here.
With preparations for Solvency II now at an advanced stage in the Lloyds and London market, now is the right time to focus on the long-term business benefits that the framework can bring to your business:
"Great way to learn more about a difficult topic"