Market abuse, identity fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and sanction breaches all continue to be top priorities for the regulator and those fighting financial crime in financial services.
This timely course is designed to equip delegates with a sound understanding of financial crime in a challenging economic situation and particularly its new and emerging risks.
Download the latest programme for the Combating Financial Crime in an Economic Downturn Course here now!
Key hot topics and benefits of attendance include:
Financial Crime - The Basics:
• Understand the FSA's new approaches to enforcement policy
Developing Your Financial Crime Strategy Policy:
• Carry out a sound financial crime risk assessment for your organisation. Create robust prevention procedures for different types of financial crime, such as:
- Banking fraud, insurance fraud, identity fraud, investment fraud
- Market abuse and short selling
- Bribery and corruption
- Terrorist financing
Types of Financial Crime - Best Practice in Prevention and Identification:
• Benchmark your approach with other financial crime practitioners around
Improve standards around Investigation and Reporting of Financial Crime:
• Better standards and procedures around gathering financial crime evidence, dealing with the media and the authorities