19th September 2012 • London
Recent Developments & Emerging Best Practice in
Implications on Corporate Hedging Activities
Benchmark your approach to:
• Practical effects of the IASB’s new hedge accounting standard
• Developing dynamic hedging strategies
• Cash flow hedging: opportunities and strategies
Gain practical insights into:
• Interest rate hedging strategy
• Enhancing foreign exchange hedging strategies
• Optimising commodity hedging opportunities
Access latest developments in:
• Foreign exchange hedging mechanics: transactional and translational
• Effectively tackling hedging net positions and groups of items
• Industry insight on emerging and potential hedging strategies
See the full Hedging strategies agenda here
Head of Accounting Solutions
DELTA STATE OIL PRODUCING COMMISSION
"Well presented, well researched course providing insight and practical suggestions"
"Very relevant and useful in addressing current challenges and changes post credit crisis"
"Very topical, thought provoking, high quality presentations"
"The event, as ever, was informative and provided lots of food for thought"