"Overall a very good and informative day with a good range and high quality of presenters"
"Very relevant and useful in addressing current challenges and changes post credit crisis"
- 'Mechanics' of the IASB's approach
- Status of the '3-bucket' proposals
- Impact of moving to expected loss
- Basel 3 vs. final Impairment text
- Reg capital and accounting reserves
- Synergies between projects
- Shortcomings of conventional systems
- Aligning risk and finance activities
- Tactical vs. strategic solutions
- New concepts introduced by the IASB
- Emerging modelling challenges
- Effective governance and reporting
Incurred Loss vs. Expected Loss: What's New?
Impact of the Impairment Proposals on Business Models