• PRA IFRS 9 interpretation
• BIS SCRAVL
• EFRAG endorsement
• International developments
• Linking impairment & Basel III
• Linking accounting & credit risk
teams in practice
• Impairment implementation &
• Implementation strategies &
choices being made
• Ensuring data integrity & ongoing
• Investor disclosure uncertainties
and key considerations
• Addressing key challenging areas
within the impairment model
• Potential quantitative impacts of
the impairment standard
Panel Session: Preparers' Perspectives on Impairment Implementation and Transition
View the latest Impairment Accounting & Modelling agenda here..
Highlighting Impairment Implementation Strategies and Choices Being Made by Preparers
Tom Millar, DELOITTE
Assessing the Potential Quantitative Impacts of the Impairment Standard
Colin Martin, KPMG
Contrasting the New Basel Committee Guidelines on ‘Accounting for Expected Credit Losses’ and the Impairment Standard
Tony Clifford, EY
Presentation: EFRAG Perspective: Clarifying Recent Developments and the Endorsement Process
The Preparer’s Perspective on the Key Challenging Areas within the Impairment Model
A Preparer’s Perspective on Linking Impairment and Basel III Capital Calculations
A Preparers Perspective on Addressing the Practicalities of Linking Accounting and Credit Risk Teams in Practice
BANK OF IRELAND
"Focused, timely and very well articulated"
"Overall a very good and informative day with a good range and high quality of presenters"
"A very good course to keep yourself updated with the key accounting development"