• New regulatory framework expectations
• Due diligence pre and post procurement
• Evidencing compliance through documentations
• Risk management and controls on an ongoing basis
• Internal outsourcing models and the lessons learned
• Outsourcing life-cycle best practice management
• Supplier management framework selection
• Negotiating contracts that prevent unwelcome surprises
• Offshoring risk mitigation developments
• Internal governance management best practice
Any event is only as good as the practical perspectives on offer. To this end, this conference features procurement and outsourcing specialists from multiple financial services firms.
Each have been selected in order to provide a comprehensive view of the market place. Benefit from a wealth of hands-on practical experience gained by firms including:
Delivering Efficiency & Value through the
Commercial, Contractual &
11 December 2013 • Central London
"A very useful event that helps you understand the good, the bad and the ugly of financial Services Outsourcing from professionals."
"Very comprehensive in scope and always something new to appreciate. Always on the money in terms of topics of real practical interest."
"A great networking event to discuss how others are solving shared problems."
"Tremendous concentration of current smart thinking."