The workshop content has been designed to be of immediate value to directors, functional managers, risk specialists, or general staff wishing to understand the role that good risk management plays, or should play, in their firm. The course will appeal to:
• General managers and staff needing to understand the risks faced by their firm
• Existing and aspiring non-executive directors, and other board members, wishing to gain a fuller understanding of their risk responsibilities
• Single-discipline risk professionals wishing to expand their knowledge of other risk types
• Staff in oversight roles wishing to expand their knowledge of risk mitigation techniques
• Personnel in companies that deal with financial service firms, such as corporate lawyers or regulators
"The event, as ever, was informative and provided lots of food for thought."
"A thoroughly informative day."
"Extremely useful forum. Meeting your peers from the same industry, helps share best practice and consolidates your knowledge."