Download the latest event programme for the European Stress Testing Conference here!
Gain access to practical advances in:
• European Banking Authority expectations
• Stressing in the context of the sovereign debt crisis
• Tackling macro-economic scenario testing challenges
• Addressing bottom up vs top down approaches
• Methods for reverse stress testing
Learn of unique enhancements around:
• Stress testing for model development and validation
• Embedding stress testing into business decisioning
• Stress testing for Basel 2.5 market risk requirements
• Maximising the value of stress testing in the ICAAP
• Using stress testing to embed risk appetite frameworks
Identify emerging best practice in:
• Integration of stress testing across risk types
• Stress testing credit counterparty risk / trading portfolio
• Optimising credit and market risk stress testing
• Group-wide operational risk stress testing
• Stressing solvency and liquidity risks
Identifying Practical Advances in
MODELS, PROCESSES & APPLICATION
Including Reverse Stress Testing & Business Application
Workshop - 31 May 2012 - Prague, Czech Republic
Attending this workshop will enable you to:
• Gain a broad understanding of industry practices and regulatory expectations relating to stress testing
• Develop a perspective on different stress testing techniques and applications
• Identify key areas within your own field of work where stress testing may lead to new insights or analyses
• Learn from case studies that translate general principles into concrete, actionable recommendations
• Test your own understanding and use of stress testing against a variety of industry practitioner perspectives
• Understand the similarities and difference between stress testing and reverse stress testing
• Think and speak about stress testing from a senior manager, board and regulatory perspective
See the speaker line-up today.
"Excellent forum for exchanging ideas and staying on top of the latest developments in stress testing with the experienced practitioners from across the globe."
"A good conference & well worth atttending. Challenges of the stress testing faced by various functions were address."
"Very beneficial conference that gave an excellent overview on best practice and market standards in regard to stress testing in financial institutions."