Sponsoring a conference, or even taking an exhibition stand, is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile within a certain market and creating greater awareness of your brand. Promote new and existing product and service offerings in a high profile way amongst a select group of other sponsors and exhibitors.
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.
Sponsorship can involve:
- A speaking slot on the conference agenda – a powerful platform from which to showcase the industry and knowledge and abilities of a senior representative of your organisation
- Leading a workshop before or after the conference - a more in-depth opportunity of demonstrating your expertise to a smaller, more focused group of individuals with specific needs and problems
- Branding via the pre conference brochure, website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and delegate gifts – a comprehensive brand awareness raising opportunity which targets people beyond attending the conference itself
- Hosting a lunch or evening reception for all conference attendees – a fantastic networking opportunity in an environment that you control
- An exhibition stand in the conference networking area – demonstrate your products, network with attendees, hold informal meetings or just give more exposure to your brand via an exhibition stand in the only networking area in the conference, where all coffee breaks are held, as well as in many cases, lunches, evening receptions and roundtable discussion groups
- Complimentary and reduced conference passes – ensure key members of staff attend the event for free, or even key clients or prospects. In addition, ensure that your clients book onto the conference via yourselves with a discount only available if they book on as a result of your promotional activity
Want to know more? Please contact Sophie Serhan on +44 (0)20 7551 9931 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org